Costa Blanca is a very popular beach holidays destination for thousands of spaniards and european families every year.
But it is not only beaches what makes Costa Blanca special for the tourists. In the last fifteen years Costa Blanca became a very popular golf destination because of the nice weather all year around and the quality of the new golf courses built in the Alicante province.
Thousands of golfers visit Costa Blanca every week for a golf break and entertainment.
Here is a list of golf courses in Costa Blanca:
- Alenda Golf (Monforte del Cid)
- Alicante Golf (Alicante)
- Villamartín Golf (Orihuela Costa near Torrevieja)
- Bonalba Golf (Muchamiel)
- Don Cayo Golf Club (Altea)
- El Plantío Golf (Alicante)
- Font del Llop Golf Resort (Monforte del Cid)
- Ifach Golf Club (Benissa)
- Villaitana Wellness & Golf Resort (Benidorm)
- La Marquesa Golf & Country Club (Rojales)
- La Finca Golf (Algorfa)
- La Sella Golf (Dénia)
- Las Colinas Golf & Country Club (Orihuela Costa near Torrevieja)
- Golf Las Ramblas (Orihuela Costa near Torrevieja)
- Real Club de Golf Campoamor (Orihuela Costa near Torrevieja)
- Jávea Golf Club (Jávea)